New hardcover

I’m happy to announce that a hardcover edition of my latest Barbara Holloway novel BY STONE, BY BLADE, BY FIRE is now available. You can get a signed copy at infinityboxpress.com, and it’s available through Amazon and Barnes and Noble as well, unsigned.

Kate

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to New hardcover

1. 6kitties says:

I have enjoyed all of the Holloway novels and hope there will be more. Are there any plans for another one?

2. Barbara Hilburn says:

It is now 2015. Any new Barbara Holloway books in the works?

3. Connie says:

Hi Ms. Wilhelm. I have read “Where Late the Sweet Birds Sang” at least ten times, probably more. It is a wonderful story and is one of my favorite books. Although I know it is fiction, you included enough real locations that I’m wondering if you can tell me if you had a specific spot in mind for the Sumner Farm? I keep poring over Google Maps trying to find the fertile valley, the “antique forest,” and the valley that Mark chooses as his new home. My pick for the Sumner Farm is around Grand Caverns near Grottoes (for the river caves) with Grandfather Wiston’s antique forest just to the east in Shenandoah National Park (lots of old-growth forest there). My pick for Mark’s valley is in the George Washington National Forest. I would love it if you could let me know if I’m getting warm . . . 🙂

I’ve also worked my way through about half of your Barbara Holloway books. I have really enjoyed spending my time with your imagination and look forward to more of the same.

4. Cindy says:

Looking for hard copies of ALL FOR ONE, SISTER ANGEL, AND WITH THIMBLES, WITH FORKS AND WITH HOPE. Are these available only for Kindle? That would be sad.
    Can’t wait to delve into the new Barbara Holloway. I now have lots of experience in the city of Eugene, thanks to visiting my son there 6-7 times a year. I may have to start over on book 1!

• admin says:

Cindy, at this time, these released titles are available only as ebooks. All of these were originally published in print version, though, and most are in collections you may still locate on Amazon, etc.

5. Arlene Roth says:

Hello! I just finished the audio edition of “By Stone, By Blade, By Fire,” and it just about knocked my socks off! The showdown between Barbara (in her “whore of Babylon” red top) and the vile preacher was intense and soooo satisfying. I listened to that part three times.
    And I am always happy when Frank, Bailey, and the usual great gang are back. I still have a crush on Frank. Thing One and Thing Two are great, too. I’m still wondering, however: What does Barbara look like? You describe even minor characters in such great detail, but in the eight or so Barbara Holloway books I’ve read or listened to, there’s never a description of Barbara. Is that deliberate?

6. Sandi says:

Thank you, I am an avid reader and after the first Barbara Holloway novel I was hook. I grew up in Oregon and it is so nice to know exactly the places they are talking about. It brings home back to me and that’s priceless.

7. David Fieselman says:

Hey Kate. Absolutely love your Barbara Holloway series. Read your latest first and now am on book 4. Just one question. Why wasn’t there a GSR test on his hand in by stone, by blade, by fire? Please don’t think I’m some weirdo trying to outthink your brilliant writing. I was just curious. 🙂

8. Nancy Mount says:

Just read your latest Barbara Holloway on my kindle- was so thrilled to have another in the series! Your characters feel like old friends, hope you will continue to publish more.